Responsive web design is a way of a developing a website in which a web page of the website automatically resizes itself. According to the display screen of the client device on which it is opened. Responsive sites are automatically composed (resized) to best fit on the screens of the mobile phone or tablet PC.
The responsive design considers the user and it is different from adaptive design in that it doesn't respond to certain "breakpoints" which are placed through media queries. It works at each scale and assembled a site look beautiful across all devices.
To summarize in short:
- Access to anyone everyone, in their most pampered device.
- Entire and classy look, in display other than the big ones.
- Accelerator to online campaigns.
- Key to brand recognition and conviction
- 24*7 gateway for every business
- The trendy new bridge- between the business and the market